Drug possession often bring multiple, heavy charges to the table.
In order to protect your constitutional rights in this situation contact Corey D. Bryan in Andalusia, Alabama to represent you.
Most common forms of drug possession charges in Andalusia include:
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Illegal possession of prescription narcotics
- Sale of drugs/possession with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Corey will also examine the prosecution’s evidence against you and look for weaknesses in their case, so evidence can be suppressed.
Here are some common weaknesses found in the prosecution’s case:
- Illegal search & seizure
- No reasonable cause for traffic stops that lead to drug possession
- Civil rights violations
- Unreliable witnesses
Contact Corey to help you with your drug possession case.